Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Wikipedia Aquarium Society/club page

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Canadiancray

Canadiancray

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:40 AM

Ok folks. I have recently started putting together a page on wikipedia about Aquarium Clubs & Society's. Now I am not a writer by any meaning of the word so I need your help. Check it out & give me any constructive criticism regarding what is said on the page. I also have added a world wide directory of Aquarium Clubs that I hope will grow over time. I have pretty much all the Canadian ones in there but just haven't had time to link to all the websites yet. Too tired from typing LOL. I am sure at least some of the contact info is outdated for the clubs so if you know how please fix it if not just shoot me a msg with the correct info.

I am hoping this will help to increase traffic to all local clubs websites. Which hopefully intern will attract new members.

http://en.wikipedia....rium_Fish_clubs

Let me know what you think.

#2 Zoban

Zoban

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 212 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 03:37 AM

For the time being PLEASE DO NOT click on the link for DRAS. (within the wiki that is)

It causes some sort of server side issue for some reason I wil try and get more details on what happened as I am not sure at this point and am just relaying a message from the "Tank Talk" and web-team.

#3 Canadiancray

Canadiancray

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:55 PM

Really??? It has always worked fine for me when I tested it. Do they want the link removed for the time being??

#4 Zoban

Zoban

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:22 AM

If you could, or make it non active/clickable.

Think it related to some issue with the webserver vesion and the host os and something that parses in a link from a wiki.. First I have run into anything like this one too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users