Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

New Pict's.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Oldbear

Oldbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario.

Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:45 AM

I have been playing around with a new camera so I thought I would some of the picts with you. the Madagascar lace is amazing I had it in my 150 gal and I thought it died off so I put the balb in the 20 long shrimp tank and behold in just in 3 weeks to this, I think it grows a inch a day. the cold water revived it. 

Attached Thumbnails

• _DSF1186.JPG
  • DSCF1209.JPG
  • _DSF1184.JPG
  • DSCF1238.JPG
  • DSCF1231.JPG
  • _DSF1178.JPG
  • DSCF1225.JPG
  • DSCF1207.JPG
  • DSCF1212.JPG

#2 Bwhiskered

Bwhiskered

CP Donator

• Members
  • 2126 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:54 AM

Nice pictures.

#3 Oldbear

Oldbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 12:13 PM

Thanks Charlie. 

#4 carkichi

carkichi

CP Donator

• CanadaPleco Donator
  • 527 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 10:46 PM

Beautiful :).

#5 Oldbear

Oldbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:45 AM

@carkichi  The L600 is one you brought back for me, I think it was a runt and was the smallest of the three and never grew out but for sure my favorite, the L25 would not sit still for me and the tetras are a challenge to get a pict.

#6 carkichi

carkichi

CP Donator

• CanadaPleco Donator
  • 527 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:06 PM

Looking good. L600 was from Kam's spawn. :)

#7 Oldbear

Oldbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:53 PM

Yes from Kam's. I would like to replace the one I lost when my tank broke. so if your in TO. visiting Kam again bring one back for me:)

#8 carkichi

carkichi

CP Donator

• CanadaPleco Donator
  • 527 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 12:58 AM

Sure :)

#9 kkaamm

kkaamm

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:35 PM

Nice!

#10 kkaamm

kkaamm

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:39 PM

@carkichi  The L600 is one you brought back for me, I think it was a runt and was the smallest of the three and never grew out but for sure my favorite, the L25 would not sit still for me and the tetras are a challenge to get a pict.

How big is your L600 now?

#11 Oldbear

Oldbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:42 PM

@kkaamm the one in the pict is about 5" but as I said I think it is a runt or deformed, you can see it is short and fat. The one I lost was already 6+"  and that was a year ago. they grew fast.

I lost a lot of fish when the tank broke. I lost my Talipia that I had for 18 years so a very sad day for me.  The tail on this 600 seems to be filling in with orange as it gets older.  I'm very happy with him, he does not cause problems with my other plecos he shares the tank with and I love to watch him work the gravel for food.

The L273 on the other hand is a bully and chases everyone away when he wants to eat, he is about 9-10" I have had him for about 3years he was already 5"- 6" when I got him from Curtis.

the L600 looks like a baby beside him.  I see you have a new batch of eggs so maybe you can save me a nice one when they are ready.  I do not make it up to Toronto very often though.

Thanks Kam I have enjoyed them very much.

#12 kkaamm

kkaamm

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:56 PM

@kkaamm the one in the pict is about 5" but as I said I think it is a runt or deformed, you can see it is short and fat. The one I lost was already 6+"  and that was a year ago. they grew fast.
I lost a lot of fish when the tank broke. I lost my Talipia that I had for 18 years so a very sad day for me.  The tail on this 600 seems to be filling in with orange as it gets older.  I'm very happy with him, he does not cause problems with my other plecos he shares the tank with and I love to watch him work the gravel for food.
The L273 on the other hand is a bully and chases everyone away when he wants to eat, he is about 9-10" I have had him for about 3years he was already 5"- 6" when I got him from Curtis.
the L600 looks like a baby beside him.  I see you have a new batch of eggs so maybe you can save me a nice one when they are ready.  I do not make it up to Toronto very often though.

Thanks Kam I have enjoyed them very much.

Let me know when you visit Toronto。

#13 Oldbear

Oldbear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:18 PM

@Kam  Hey Kam don't hold your breath on me being in the area in the near future.  I has been at least 10 years sense Ive been to Toronto,  I just can't stand the traffic so I don't go.

But maybe we can work something out if your coming this way or someone I know is heading that way.  

Cheers Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users