Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Welcome Unungy's Imports

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 matti2uude

matti2uude

Juvie Pleco

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

Because people should know the truth weather it's good or bad.

#22 Unungy

Unungy

Vendor

• CanadaPleco Vendor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

Right nothing wrong with that, just be a little bit more truth in your words would have been appreciated. Don't just try to ruin someone's reputation because you could not get your deal. There are plenty of vendors and everyone is entitle to buy where the feel comfortable that is pretty reasonable.

You made people think that you had purchased from me. The matter of the truth is that, in my last emails it recalls the numerous times you and I had a deal and invoices were sent away and no payment, then after a few months again and again, until I sent you a final email to inform you that I wont' be able to do any business with you after several fail attempts.

I have apologized and still not enough!. I had no idea that it offended you so much.
Once more I welcome the opportunity to serve.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Saul
Unungy's Rare Imports.
http://www.Unungy.com

#23 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

I like to be positive and will welcome the opportunity to serve you again, should you give me another chance. I just ask you to be considerate, as we work endless hours to provide rare healthy fish and we do not have time to waste.

should you like to discuss any particular deal, please feel free to PM me.

I love my fish I bought from you.
Top two of the best fish purchases I've ever made. Fish came healthy and still are healthy
Thank you.

I'm just disappointed with the way I was ignored and pushed aside like I didn't exist.
I was told you'll LMK when you can price out the fish and I even attempted to contact you after a long patient wait with no results.
When I ask to buy I'm 100% committed to it unless I'm given reasons not to be. The only reason I didn't is because you never replied to my emails.

My complaint was never intended to tarnish your reputation as I said my first go was a great.
My complaint is ONLY about your total lack of communication and pushing me aside as if I was some annoying child.

It's obvious your stock is perfect. I am not disputing that.

I apologize for getting heated

All the best and again

WELCOME TO CP

#24 Unungy

Unungy

Vendor

• CanadaPleco Vendor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

I love my fish I bought from you.
Top two of the best fish purchases I've ever made. Fish came healthy and still are healthy
Thank you.

Thank you for your positive comment about the quality and heath of the fish I sell. Everything that arrives through my establishment gets quarantine and treated to prevent losses to my customers. Yes customers spend a fair amount on dollars on their orders and at times part of their savings to gain some of these rare species that come about.

I'm just disappointed with the way I was ignored and pushed aside like I didn't exist.
I was told you'll LMK when you can price out the fish and I even attempted to contact you after a long patient wait with no results.

After reviewing our last email I see that in deed didn't get back to you. No reason to give just too many requests and a bit busy with the new wholesale business and the species I've incorporated to my stock list such as:

- Apistogramms
- Angels
- Discus
- Rare Pikes
- Corydoras to mention a few added last year.

My complaint was never intended to tarnish your reputation as I said my first go was a great.

My complaint is ONLY about your total lack of communication and pushing me aside as if I was some annoying child.

It's obvious your stock is perfect. I am not disputing that.

I apologize for getting heated

All the best and again

WELCOME TO CP

Thank you Jackson, I accept your apologies and will look forward to serve you.
Saul
Unungy's Rare Imports.
http://www.Unungy.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users