Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

NorthFin food - free samples

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AngelFins

AngelFins

Vendor

• CanadaPleco Vendor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

Posted Image
NorthFin fish food is manufactured by Canadian Aquatic Feed Inc. located in Mississauga, Ontario. Their formulas were developed by the founder of the company Darius Chodocinskas, who is a very experienced aquarist. He created formulas that are made of high quality and highly digestible ingredients (Krill, Herring and Sardine Meal) and are hormone, filler and pigment free. The formulas also contain large quantities of Kelp (Organic Certified), Natural Spirulina and Astaxanthin and are supplemented with Garlic, Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (source of minerals) and Complete Vitamin and Mineral Mix.
They currently produce three formulas (Cichlid, Jumbo, Veggie) and three new formulas (Small Fish, Kelp Discs and Carnivore) are coming soon. To learn more about their products visit our website: angelfins.ca or NorthFin website.

For those of you that have not been fortunate yet enough to try this excellent fish food, we are now offering FREE samples of their food.
Just register on our website and select samples that you would like to try, submit your order and we will mail them to you.

We also have samples of their newest formulas (not yet available for sale) - Small Fish Formula, Carnivore Formula and Kelp Discs (great for plecos and other catfish).
Posted Image
Retailer of high quality aquarium supplies.
Email: info@angelfins.ca
Brands we carry: ADA, New Life Spectrum, NorthFin, Omega Sea, California Blackworms, Eheim, Fluval, Aquaclear, Marineland, Seachem, Hikari, Repashy, Giesemann, API, Kordon, AquaFlora plants, Tropica plants.

#2 Lukan

Lukan

Juvie Pleco

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

I have placed mine. Looking forward to trying them for sure. Thanks

#3 Bantario

Bantario

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Received my samples today!

Thank you very much

#4 Dis

Dis

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Got mine today too. Thanks so much. My geos loved the 3mm veggie pellets. Going to try the rest out over the next couple days.

Senan

#5 AngelFins

AngelFins

Vendor

• CanadaPleco Vendor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:45 PM

We had some good news for your plecos. The NorthFin Kelp Wafers are now available for sale. See our website for more info.
Posted Image
Retailer of high quality aquarium supplies.
Email: info@angelfins.ca
Brands we carry: ADA, New Life Spectrum, NorthFin, Omega Sea, California Blackworms, Eheim, Fluval, Aquaclear, Marineland, Seachem, Hikari, Repashy, Giesemann, API, Kordon, AquaFlora plants, Tropica plants.

#6 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Awesome food I'll be buying some off you guys shortly
My plecos are turtles love the kelp wafers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users