Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AngelFins

AngelFins

Vendor

• CanadaPleco Vendor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

Some of your probably already heard about our online business and purchased from us. For those of you that haven't, we would like to introduce ourselves. We at AngelFins (my husband and I) try to be a bit different than other online stores with aquarium supplies and apart from products from popular brands such as NLS, Eheim, Hagen, Kordon, Omega Sea we also carry products that you do not find often online or in stores. We sell hand made clay pleco caves (Made in Guelph), shrimp shelters, poret cube filters (very durable and effective) and poret foam, veggie, earthworm, colour, brine shrimp and catfish sticks with wood, California freeze-dried and frozen blackworms (perfect food for conditioning your plecos for breeding), great selection of live plants and amazing products for planted tanks from Aqua Design Amano (ADA).
I hope to chat with you on the forum soon. Feel free to browse our site: angelfins.ca
For those of you living in the GTA, we are making regular runs to the GTA. Our next run is on December 8th. Check our site: angelfins.ca for more details.
Jarmila.
Posted Image
Retailer of high quality aquarium supplies.
Email: info@angelfins.ca
Brands we carry: ADA, New Life Spectrum, NorthFin, Omega Sea, California Blackworms, Eheim, Fluval, Aquaclear, Marineland, Seachem, Hikari, Repashy, Giesemann, API, Kordon, AquaFlora plants, Tropica plants.

#2 Bantario

Bantario

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

I bought some nice caves from AngelFins!

#3 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

Great company to deal with. I buy all my food and other supplies from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users