Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Hallo from Holland!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Plecofanatic

Plecofanatic

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

Hello, Plecofans on the other side of the world!
I just ran into this site, and thought i'd write a small introdduction.

I'm Noddy, and i live in Holland.
I have been studying catfish, esp. Pleco's for about 6 years now and have had my first Pleco since about 5 years ago, a small Ancistrus.
After that i got the opportunity to upgrade to a 180Gl tank, and got my Mustang Castus Pleco, L65 and my Xingu new polka dot pleco.
At the same time i bought a Sturisoma, but i lost that one, due to him getting trapped in a piece of driftwood and he was dead when i found him, after he didn't show up for 2 days at feedingtime...
I had a Gold Nugget for some time, but he refused to eat any foods i offered him.

After a year of starting out in the hobby, i was given a Hypostomus Pleco, bedly underfed and stunted, for he'd never got any specific food for himself, and he survived on scraps from ciclidfood and fishpoo.

Nowadays i have 2 tanks, one with baby Pictusses, loaches and my 2 smallest Pleco's
And i have my Amazontank, with the Hypostomus, who became 12" and became very pretty and healthy with the diet i have been feeding him.
I have my L65 in that tank too, and besides some territorial disputes, they live peacefully together now, accompanied by 2 adult Oscars, a Red and a Tiger, a school of adult Silver Dollars and a Florida Gar.

I like music, and write, compose and play, anything from cello, to Drum&Bass, but mainly produce Dubstep nowadays.
I'm married for 7 years, have a 4 year old son and a 5 year old daughter.
Plus i have 2 English Bull Terriers, one that's 12 years old allready and a puppy, that's 7 months atm.

I also like to spend time riding and colecting RC cars, and love to bash with my 4x4 RC Monstertruck, when I'm not spending time with my kids or fish.
Besides that i spend a lot of time on the internet advising Oscarfishkeepers on how to keep those fish (and fish in general) happy and healthy.

That's about it, and i hope to find so nice interaction here
Greetz,
Noddy aka Plecofanatic.

#2 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

Welcome to the forum :)

#3 Lisachromis

Lisachromis

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

Welkom op het forum. Welcome to the forum.
Hope that translated ok!

#4 amzee88

amzee88

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

hello friend welcome here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users