Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Plecos in Stock

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

Thanks, we just got in a few new ones too, all locally raised from young.

4" L204 "Orange Seam" (2 pairs) 119.99/pair
6" Goldline Royal 99.99
Uruguay Bristlenose (adults grow BIG, 6"+) 11.99 each
8" L240 Galaxy 79.99
6" L18/81 "Gold Nugget" 79.99
4-5" L18/81 "Gold Nugget" 49.99
6" Mango 79.99

What do you mean by locally raised?

Also why post this list above when you don't have the fish in stock? I called not too long after it was posted and the three is asked about were not in stock maybe next Friday was what I was told. I'm glad I didn't drive 40 minutes for nothing.

Are these fish above in stock or not? Really makes no sense if they are and your employe says they are not.

#22 dutchland

dutchland

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

Just came from the aquatic kingdom n most if not all of pleco on there list are in the store a few are sold out, there guys are awesome to deal with as I picked up 2 medusas

#23 Aquatic Kingdom

Aquatic Kingdom

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:11 PM

What do you mean by locally raised?

Also why post this list above when you don't have the fish in stock? I called not too long after it was posted and the three is asked about were not in stock maybe next Friday was what I was told. I'm glad I didn't drive 40 minutes for nothing.

Are these fish above in stock or not? Really makes no sense if they are and your employe says they are not.

By locally raised, I meant they have been grown to that size locally, rather than imported as adults. Some, like the Uruguay Ancistrus were bred here.

Which fish were you looking for? I posted what we had at the time, we quite often sell out quickly as people will take groups of plecos for breeding, sometimes even the whole batch!

#24 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:00 AM

By locally raised, I meant they have been grown to that size locally, rather than imported as adults. Some, like the Uruguay Ancistrus were bred here.

Which fish were you looking for? I posted what we had at the time, we quite often sell out quickly as people will take groups of plecos for breeding, sometimes even the whole batch!

I asked about the 8" galaxies , goldline royal and 6" gold nugget. I was told next Friday.

Im not doubting their quality stock I just don't want to make the trip for no reason hence the phone call.

If these fish are in stock please lmk. Thanks

#25 Aquatic Kingdom

Aquatic Kingdom

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

The Galaxy is still here (only one). The others have sold. We are expecting more goldline royals (L27) in on Monday.

#26 K1ing

K1ing

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

How many L201 plecos do you have left?

#27 Aquatic Kingdom

Aquatic Kingdom

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Three L201 left.

#28 K1ing

K1ing

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

Would you give me a deal for all 3 an are theredifferent sexes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users