Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dutch

Dutch

Juvie Pleco

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationBradford

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:42 AM

Never noticed this thread for some reason but I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Steve and I have been keeping fish since I was 14 (only 8 years ago) and started with a saltwater reef. Now I have kept just about everything ranging from large predators like Stingrays and Arowanas to breeding small little tetras and shrimps. I have 3 Pleco tanks with F1 L46 Zebras, I have 5 pairs of breeding bushynose and a bunch of L333 King Tigers aswell.
I currently have 7 Tanks set up ranging from a custom sized reef down to 20 gallon long tanks for plecos.

Things I have bred in the past:
Bushynose plecos including albinos
Electric Orange and marble self cloning Crawfish
Emperor Tetras
Pearl Danios
Black velvet guppies (pure bred strain from singapore but not really breeding all you have to do is line breed quite easy just requires tanks)
Hundreds of Cherry Shrimp
Amano Shrimps (All babies came out male for some reason maybe cause I did it in freshwater or the temperature?)
Apistogramma Caucatoides
Otophanynx Lithobates Yellow Blaze
Sterbai Corys (Never been able to raise the young tho :S)

Basically I set myself a goal every year to breed a certain amount of things. This year its 10 species of fish I am on track so far with 5 species bred and grown to sellable size.

Anyways thats a rundown on me. I work at Big Als in Newmarket and being the pleco fan I am, when I have the ability to get them from suppliers I will bring them in so feel free to stop by any time and ask me whats coming or whats in.

Steve

#2 Lukan

Lukan

Juvie Pleco

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hi Steve,

Welcome to CanadaPleco.

Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users