Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Hello from the westside

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tomuhs

tomuhs

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hi guys,

Have to say I'm a little intimidated being one of the few Calgarians on this site but just wanted to drop by and say hi.

Recently got back into a hobby that I've had since I was a kid. Kept koi as a child now moving to tropical freshwater fishes. Hoping to build a monster tank in the near future; what can I say...I got the itch.

Looking forward to discovering and learning about plecs from you pleco masters. Recently picked up a L25 that really sparked my interest in plecos.

On a side note...what is the proper way to pronounce plecostomus? Have heard some pretty funny variations.

Thanks for dropping by.

#2 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3036 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

Theres a few of ya from Calgary on here :) Just seems like most of the people who post a lot are from Toronto area.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the L25 pickup

and to your question - PLEK oss toe mus

Rich

BreakthruDesigns.ca - Chainsaw Carvings by Rich
CanadaPleco.com - Our Plecos Suck Harder - Canadian Forums for Pleco Enthusiasts

emailsig.png

#3 Samantha

Samantha

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

Welcome to the site, I don't think it matters where you are from, we all have one thing in common - we are fish people:biggrin: We love our hobby and we are happy to share our hobby with others. So welcome, glad you are back into the hobby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users