Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Microwaves and Health

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bwhiskered

Bwhiskered

CP Donator

• Members
  • 2031 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

I have just been reading a book on health by Kevin Trudeau. It sure opens your eyes to what is going on in this corrupt world. Microwaving food changes it's whole structure. It destroys vitamins C complex as well as D & E and renders minerals useless. I guess I'm going back to blanching my plecos vegetables in a pot of boiling water. Even water is destroyed by microwaving. Take 2 flower pots and put soil and seed in both. Water one with tap or filtered water and the other pot with water that has been nuked in the micro wave. The seeds will not sprout with nuked water. I may quit using my microwave. The dangers of modern technolagy is kept from you so the manufactures can make money.

#2 dogger99

dogger99

CP Donator

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

The only thing I use a microwave for is popcorn...

#3 Johny

Johny

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:10 AM

Very nice post and i am impressed with it. This is my first post on this forum and i found it very useful site. I have learnt many information. Thanks for sharing this.
Johny

#4 Deon

Deon

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

It sure reveals your eyes to what is going on in this damaged world. Microwaving food changes it's whole framework. It ruins natural vitamins C complicated as well as D & E and provides nutrients ineffective. I think I'm going back to blanching my plecos vegetables in a pot of steaming water. Even water is damaged by microwaving.

Premier Fitness Solutions
1445 Merchant Dr,
Algonquin, Illinois,
USA, 60102-5917
PHONE# (224) 678-9060

#5 Bwhiskered

Bwhiskered

CP Donator

• Members
  • 2031 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

I went back to blanching and cooking on the stove.

#6 Devante

Devante

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

It sure shows your sight to what is going on in this broken globe. Microwaving meals changes it's whole structure. It remains organic natural vitamins C complex as well as D & E and provides nutritional value worthless. I think I'm going back to blanching my plecos vegetables in a pot of sizzling water. Even water is broken by microwaving.

#7 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

Why even bother blanching in the first place?

90% of my plecos diets is raw vegetables and I've never blanched them.
Just takes away from the nutritional value and messes up the water a lot faster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users