Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Hi pleco nuts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hempi23

hempi23

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

Hi there. I joined the forum a while back, but haven't really been active. I am from Ottawa and keep a variation plecos for a couple of years now. It started with some two L134, neat little guys, so I kept getting more until I had a bigger group. At some point they even breed for me, and they young are starting to reach maturity. I now have two groups, but haven't seen any action for over a year.

I have a group of L340 that I can't stop from breeding, some L183 that can't be motivated, and a collection of various other plecos that I found cool to keep with my discus. I also have an itch with apistos and recently discovered that cory's are pretty cool.

I have done a thing or two, but I hope to pick up a few ideas here to be a bit more successful with my plecos.

Cheers,
Robert

#2 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Welcome to the forum Robert! A group of plecos you can't stop from breeding is never a bad thing!

Rich

BreakthruDesigns.ca - Chainsaw Carvings by Rich
CanadaPleco.com - Our Plecos Suck Harder - Canadian Forums for Pleco Enthusiasts

emailsig.png

#3 K1ing

K1ing

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

hey I saw that you breed mega clown plecos you have any available?

#4 Bwhiskered

Bwhiskered

CP Donator

• Members
  • 2010 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

Hi Robert and welcome to the forum. Other than bushynose I am in a breeding drought as well.

#5 hempi23

hempi23

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

Thanks for the welcome. Hope breeding will take off soon, but I had never seen any of my peckoltia showing any actions past spring. The L340 offspring that I have at the moment is still quite small.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users