Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Order from Canadian Aquatics - Anyone interested ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jkhuu

Jkhuu

CP Donator

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

I am getting some fish from Charles and still has some space in the first shipping box. Anyone interested in getting fish/food/med from him. Let me know as soon as you can via PM and we'll work out a fair shipping cost. Shipping per box is = ($80, Box = $10, Heatpack = $2.50). Additional cost/box might be needed if you order Monster fish :)

Can meet at airport or pickup at my place. Date will be confirmed once finalized.

http://www.canadiana...stock/stock.htm

Cheers !

John

#2 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:31 AM

Good luck. I've had a bad experience buying from him as well as others in the city. Plus he never pays back what he owes.

#3 Charles

Charles

Vendor

• CanadaPleco Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

Jackson, I did not owe you anything in cash. You have a 2 DOA of L418 worth in total of $75. We shipped over 100 fish in the order and you were the only person who has 2 DOA fish. Now tell me what I did not pay you back? Who is the others that have a bad experience with me? Sunday in Alberta? As far as I know, he just purchased another Tigrinus catfish from me a couple weeks ago and everyone was impressed about the size and health of the fish. And without he even asking, I gave him a discount on the Tigrinus catfish.

If anything, you special ordered 7 L418 and cancelled the order after I bought in 10 of them just to fill your order without getting any deposit from you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

Jackson, I did not owe you anything in cash. You have a 2 DOA of L418 worth in total of $75. We shipped over 100 fish in the order and you were the only person who has 2 DOA fish. Now tell me what I did not pay you back? Who is the others that have a bad experience with me? Sunday in Alberta? As far as I know, he just purchased another Tigrinus catfish from me a couple weeks ago and everyone was impressed about the size and health of the fish. And without he even asking, I gave him a discount on the Tigrinus catfish.

If anything, you special ordered 7 L418 and cancelled the order after I bought in 10 of them just to fill your order without getting any deposit from you.

You see this just shows what a small man you are. The order not long ago on GTAA where most of what was sent out did not last long.

You do owe me money be it credit or cash it's still a loss for me. As for the special order it's pure bull crap. I tried ordering from you and was ignored. Then you say your partner was dealing with it. Youre full of stories.

You can't tell me putting 4-5" fish in a 3" bag is proper. That's what you did and that's why my fish were DOA when I got them. I don't give a shit about the others fish that were not DOA. Mine were and that's a fact.

Stop lying and pay me back you cheat. You do OWE me and it's not the amount it's the principle behind it.

#5 Charles

Charles

Vendor

• CanadaPleco Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

Thank you for reminding me that.

You forgot to mention that the order was during Winter, and the person who did the group buy from us want to use Next day service instead of airport to airport. The package was at least 24hrs late. And with all the problem of the courier service being late and the cold temperature during the winter, there was only a hand full of dead shrimp, and 4 DOA dwarf cory out of 1 doz upon arrival.

If people are interested to find out what happen, here is the link of what Jackson was talking about...

http://gtaaquaria.co...ead.php?t=19375

Next time, read our policy, we do not ensure live arrival using next day courier service especially when it is delayed for a day or more. And please read through our policy, DOA is also for credit only.

Your fish was packed in 8"x12" bag. Not 3". You asked about the shrimp, Patrick, my partner handles all the shrimp so he can better inform you. Anyone buying from us know that I always refer Patrick when there is shrimp questions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Charles

Charles

Vendor

• CanadaPleco Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

I respect the site here as I don't want to do free advertising. That is the reason I don't post here, nor alberta, nor any other forums I don't plan on paying sponsorship fee. But when people like to stir things up and starting to tell only part of the truth, I will speak up and defend myself.

Our DOA policy has been stated at our website since the beginning. I am not going to make an exception just because people threaten me in pm or open public.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

You lie again!

The bag was 3" and I have witnesses who are members here and on GTAA who can say the same. Stop trying to cover up your mistakes. You screwed up when you shipped my fish and you still have not made up for it. Why is that? Explain your little self.

You don't post here, GTAA or the Alberta site because you screwed too many people over.

I talk the truth in full and all you do is lie like a little man.

I will always voice my opinion of you and you lack of principles. All I say about you is based on the truth no lies. You are the liar! You try to play down the fact that you owe me for the DOA's which is rediculous to think you don't. You can choke on it for all I care but I will always tell others about what a cheat and liar you are.

#8 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3036 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:26 PM

Enough! Please take this up personally off the forums, this has been brought up a few times in the past and we don't need it to keep repeating, everyone knows that you two have had a problem in the past with each other.

If anyone would like to get an order in with Jkhuu to save on some shipping, post or pm him directly. Other then anything relating to this group buy, start another thread.

Rich

BreakthruDesigns.ca - Chainsaw Carvings by Rich
CanadaPleco.com - Our Plecos Suck Harder - Canadian Forums for Pleco Enthusiasts

emailsig.png

#9 jackson

jackson

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:26 PM

Charles do the right thing and give me back my credit/money. I am even willing to offer it up to John for free just so I know it's been payed back.

#10 Jkhuu

Jkhuu

CP Donator

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:52 PM

Thanks. Thread is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users