Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Hamilton Auction October 3

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Pamelajo

Pamelajo

CP Donator

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:44 PM

Who all is planning on attending?

Critter Crumbs
Homemade Foods for Fish, Shrimp, Snails and Plecos made with all natural ingredients

http://pamelajo.webs.com/

#2 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3023 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:05 PM

Hoping too... anyone want me to bring any fish for them?

Rich

BreakthruDesigns.ca - Chainsaw Carvings by Rich
CanadaPleco.com - Our Plecos Suck Harder - Canadian Forums for Pleco Enthusiasts

emailsig.png

#3 Pamelajo

Pamelajo

CP Donator

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:25 PM

You can bring me the super reds ;-)

Critter Crumbs
Homemade Foods for Fish, Shrimp, Snails and Plecos made with all natural ingredients

#4 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3023 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:38 PM

You can bring me the super reds ;-)

Sorry too small, growing them into breeders. I might bring some L411's down, just cause nobody really knows what the heck they are, and they are near identical to L260's.

Rich

CanadaPleco.com - Our Plecos Suck Harder - Canadian Forums for Pleco Enthusiasts

emailsig.png

#5 mdfa.ca

mdfa.ca

Pleco Egg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

How much are you asking for the L411s?

#6 Pamelajo

Pamelajo

CP Donator

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:08 AM

I will be bringing some of fishclubgirl's plants for the auction, some I have never seen before.

Critter Crumbs

#7 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3023 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

How much are you asking for the L411s?

Crap, how did I miss your post... 3 for $100, but I am leaving in 10 mins :(

Rich

emailsig.png

#8 Pamelajo

Pamelajo

CP Donator

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

So what did everyone buy or sell?

Critter Crumbs

#9 Pamelajo

Pamelajo

CP Donator

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:56 PM

Just got home, and brought with me 2 bags of neon dwarf rainbows. A piece of driftwood, two kinds of snails and some naja grass.
What did everyone else bring home? Got to meet Rich and John.

Critter Crumbs

#10 Rush2112

Rush2112

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:29 AM

I picked up two small calico long fin bushynose plecos and two male half black yellow guppies. Now I need to find the same female guppies.

It was nice to see you again Pam and all other pleco folks...Rich, John, Charlie and Tiberio etc.

P.S. Take good care of the Berlin swords Rich.

#11 Pamelajo

Pamelajo

CP Donator

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:06 AM

The long finned calicos are really nice! Do you have some calicos already? Lots of guppies there today. I was tempted by the black ones, but wanted the dwarf neon rainbows so stuck to those. Nice seeing you too as well as Ralph and Peter, and the other two guys you were with (I still have to learn their names).
I got that big piece of drift wood attached to slate near the end. Attached some anubias, naja grass and some other plant to it when I got home, and it won't fit in either of my two biggest tanks. So it is laying on it's side for now, going to have to trim the top a little.

Critter Crumbs

#12 Jkhuu

Jkhuu

CP Donator

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:14 AM

Agreed..it was good to see familiar faces and meeting Pam in person. Witnessed the bidding battle on the Berlin Swords :) and some lucky MrsFishfinatic come home with the aquarium kit :secretsmile:
I thought there was less tables than last years ? Or maybe we go there late.

Anyhow, brought home 3 Homdura redpoint cichlids for my 3 yr old.

#13 Bwhiskered

Bwhiskered

CP Donator

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:50 AM

Glad to hear everyone finally met and can now put a face to the names that are seen on the forum. I am always happy to see someone other than the regular gang run home with the draw prize. When a member of the executive wins it almost looks bad.

#14 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3023 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

It was a squishy ride home with that winning too, well at least for them, John and I were in the front :)

Was nice to see everyone again, really will try to make it out to more auctions in the future. Always a great time!

Still cannot believe how much I ended up paying for your beautiful Swords Charlie. Gino by the time I got home, all the babies in the bag were eaten, which I kind of figured would happen, but there will be more in no time. I'll let you know when they are ready.

Other then that I bought some plants and a few other small fish purchases.

Rich

emailsig.png

#15 Bwhiskered

Bwhiskered

CP Donator

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

I have had swords go at higher prices. I may have another pair in one of the other auctions that will be coming up. The black swords in the stores have clear fins and are smaller.

#16 Rush2112

Rush2112

Adult Pleco

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:56 PM

Pam, I already had one calico long fin pleco and a few regular ones.

And oh no....not another bidding war. Charlie, everyone knows you have quality fish. Keep up the good work!

#17 Bwhiskered

Bwhiskered

CP Donator

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:31 PM

To bad Rich wasn't there when the Hi Fin black pair was up. All the blacks have show stopper potential. You should see the ones I kept back. I'll post a picture when the sword starts to grow.

#18 nightowl1350

nightowl1350

Pleco Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:41 AM

I picked up some calico BN (long fin genes), some assorted guppies just to add a bit of colour to my tank and some long fin brown BN.

Saw some of the guys I know, one day I may meet the rest of you at an auction.

#19 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3023 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:05 AM

To bad Rich wasn't there when the Hi Fin black pair was up. All the blacks have show stopper potential. You should see the ones I kept back. I'll post a picture when the sword starts to grow.

Wish I saw that other pair! Me getting to an auction on Sunday before noon is probably never going to happen :( Oh well, still lots of great stuff left. I can't wait till this guys start popping out some babies for me.

I picked up some calico BN (long fin genes), some assorted guppies just to add a bit of colour to my tank and some long fin brown BN.

Saw some of the guys I know, one day I may meet the rest of you at an auction.

There were a lot of nice guppies there. Well I thought they were nice at least, I really know nothing about guppies tho. I did buy a trio of some nice green ones for some colour as well.

Rich

emailsig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users