Follow us on...
Home
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
Photo
- - - - -

Newbie here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zebrapl3co

Zebrapl3co

Juvie Pleco

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:21 PM

Hello, just want to drop by and say hi to everyone. I've been into pleco for some times now. In particular zebra pleco. I see alot of familiar names here from PN.
I've know of this site for some time, but never did have the time to join another forum. Hopefully I'll be able hang around and make some contribution to this board.
I've had the oportunity to look around and some of advices posted where pretty good and acturate. It's good to know there are others out willing to share their experience with others. Hopefully I'll be able to find this site as enjoyable as everyone seems to be having.
Cheers everyone,
Peter

#2 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3039 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:31 PM

Welcome to the board! How many Zebras have you got?

Rich

BreakthruDesigns.ca - Chainsaw Carvings by Rich
CanadaPleco.com - Our Plecos Suck Harder - Canadian Forums for Pleco Enthusiasts

emailsig.png

#3 Zebrapl3co

Zebrapl3co

Juvie Pleco

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:32 PM

Hi, I breed them.
I have 6 adults, some 20+ juvies and 11 fry. So far.
I am also a pleco freak too.
I have:
- 1 goldy pleco
- 1 gold nugget pleco
- had 3 clown pleco (I don't know if I still have 3, my community tank is too big and has too many hidding spots)
- lots of BN pleco (I use to breed them, but gave up, no space and no time. The money you sell them for can't even buy beans. And ofcourse, my BN pleco was breeding out of control)
- 4 Hypancistrus inspector (which recently was rename as Hypancistrus contradens. They are proven breeders too, but I have to take away the cave to stop them from breeding because again, I have no time, no space, no tank)
- 1 unknow pleco that looks like the blue phantom pleco, except that it the white spots starts below it's eyes rather than half way down.

#4 CanadaPleco

CanadaPleco

Admin/Owner

• Administrators
  • 3039 posts
  • LocationMinden, ON

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:55 PM

Sweet, another Zebra guy :) Maybe you'd be interested in trading a couple fry with me down the road. I've only got 1 adult female at the moment, looking for a male. I've got about 20 that range from about a year to 2 mths old also. Mine are all from the Detroit area except for the adult female.

Sounds like you are doing fairly well breeding them all!

Rich

BreakthruDesigns.ca - Chainsaw Carvings by Rich
CanadaPleco.com - Our Plecos Suck Harder - Canadian Forums for Pleco Enthusiasts

emailsig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users